Miniconomy Privacy Statement
If you visit this website or you have created an account, then this website is processing your personal data. In this privacy statement you can read what data we collect, why we collect it and for how long we store the information.
The creators of Miniconomy value the right of privacy and therefore try to protect Miniconomy players and website visitors as much as possible. The way we achieve this is by:
- Not publishing advertisements through third-party sites
- Not making use of external tracking (web statistics/analysis)
- Not embedding content from external websites
- Only using first-party cookies and only using these for the storage of user preferences and session management
What personal information do we use?
|Information we store||Why do we store this information?||For how long do we store this information?|
|Your IP address||
||For users with an account: for a maximum of 1 year
For website visitors: 10 days
|Your e-mail address||
||As long as your account is active. If your account is deactivated, your e-mail address will be stored in such a way it is not useable anymore. If you delete your account, your e-mail address will also be deleted.|
|Information in your player profile (managed by you)||
||As long as your account is active you decide for yourself what profile information is stored. If you delete your account, the information in your profile is deleted too.|
|Messages in clubs, chat, your notepad, the news feed and in-game text messages (SMS)||As long as the information is required in regards to the transfer of information. When the information is no longer required it will be deleted within one year.|
|Your name (students accounts only)||
||As long as your account is active. If your account is deactivated, this information will be stored in such a way it is not useable anymore. If you delete your account, this information will also be deleted.|
|Your player name||
||As long as needed to prevent abuse and to keep game results available. If account names contrain personally identifiable information the name can be changed or removed. Please contact the Federals to request a name change or deletion.|
||According to the legal retention period|
All connections to Miniconomy pages are secured and encrypted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). This ensures that no information sent between your browser and the Miniconomy server can be read or altered by third parties. The connections with our payment providers are also using SSL.
- Manage your session (PHPSESSID)
- Which language you have selected (mc_language)
- Whether you are using the big or small chat (mc_bigchat)
- Which Miniconomy manual page you visited last (MC_man_page)
- Store the contents of a club message you are typing, to enable recovery after an accidental refresh of the page (session storage)
Viewing and downloading your data
If you are logged in it is possible to view and download the data we store about you and your account.